About working for us
We believe in offering opportunities to everyone, providing training and personal development to help our staff grow their knowledge and confidence. To work for us our main requirement is that you care.
Care is not a job for the faint-hearted but it is for those who want more from their work than just a pay cheque; it can be the most rewarding thing you ever decide to do.
At kepplegate we run a 16-bed capacity care home (non-nursing), a domiciliary service (care at home) and a community meals service.
Our domiciliary service has grown, and is continuing to do so, thanks to our wonderful team and the amazing care they are providing. We are the only care provider based entirely in the Over Wyre area.
Your advantages in working for a local service
As we only provide care to Hambleton, Stalmine, Pressall, Knott End and some parts of Pilling you will benefit from;
- Only local visits, resulting in less travel time and more time with our service users
- Better support and response from the management and on-call team
- A greater knowledge of the working area
- Localised care runs
Why join our team
Here at Kepplegate we believe it is important to look after our team. Within this remit all our employees benefit from (but not limited to):-
- GUARANTEED WORKING HOURS (No zero hour contracts unless requested)
- Fully funded training
- Competitive holiday scheme
- Paid mileage
- Professional working development and encouragement
- Flexible working patterns
- Performance-based annual pay scheme
- On-call support