At Kepplegate we are pleased to offer Day Care & Respite Care. This could be from as little as one night through to a couple of months.
Day care : Alongside our residential and home care services, the Kepplegate team operates a number of complementary services designed to prolong independent living, provide much needed respite for carers and opportunities for daytime companionship and participation in a range of interesting activities.
Day care visitors can be dropped off and picked up at times to suit them for up to seven consecutive days. Our 'regulars' find our day care stimulating and enjoyable whilst, just as importantly, it gives carers a break for a day from their responsibilities.
Our respite breaks offer comprehensive care which means you can expect homely accommodation, tasty home-cooked food with a varied menu and a diverse range of activities.
We offer a variety of respite breaks to accommodate all needs from single nights to longer stays and believe it is crucial that carers feel relaxed when taking a well earned rest, knowing that a relative or friend is in a safe, warm and welcoming environment.
Why would you need respite care?
There are numerous reasons, for instance:-
• Your wife, husband, partner or offspring may need a break from their caring role, either resting at home or going on a holiday.
• You could be having some major building work done in your home and this would impact on your care.
• You may have had a fall and it has knocked your confidence, so you need some support to get this back.
• Or you might have had an operation or spent some time in hospital and need some support while you regain your independence.
• Maybe your wife, husband, partner or offspring has to go into hospital or has had an accident which stops them from carrying out their caring role.
Our respite service provides as much encouragement, support and care a person needs to achieve the level of independence they have previously enjoyed
Copyright © 2014- Kepplegate Care Services. | Designed & Powered by Seagullwebs.co.uk 'Self Update' Utility
Last modified: 10 December 2015.